The next EWMC Meeting will be - Wednesday May 22nd at 5:00pm in the Union Hall.
Electrical Workers Minority Caucus’ Mission
1. Promote equal opportunity and employment for minorities at all levels of the IBEW structure;
2. Foster leadership development and empower minorities to become active participants and leaders in the IBEW;
3. Assist IBEW minority members who have discrimination complaints;
4. Promote, support and assist the organizing of minority workers in the IBEW;
5. Encourage minority workers to be greater activists in community and political affairs; and
6. Be actively involved in AFL-CIO Constituency Groups, human, civil, and women’s rights organizations to advance the cause of minority workers.
Local 697 EWMC Officers:
President - Omar Rushdan
Vice President - Roman Bronson
Recording Secretary - Ivan Simmons
Treasurer - Emmanuel Turner